Tuesday, June 4, 2019

27-31 de mayo

¡Hola Familias!

I can't believe this is my final post to you! And sorry for taking a while to post! Summer has gotten the best of me... well, I still haven't really started summer yet, because I'm still packing up my classroom and finishing the last professional development activities, but it's on the horizon!

Can I take a moment to say THANK YOU?! You have been an incredible group of families--the best I could have ever imagined--to begin our program with. Thank you for all of your prayers, words of encouragement, notes, gifts, smiles, and for the trust that you had in me this year as your child's Spanish Immersion teacher. Starting a new program can be scary and overwhelming, but it is also so exciting and inspiring! I cannot express how proud I am of each one of my students. I could sit and write "thank you's" to you all day, but it wouldn't express enough how much I appreciate every one of you, from the bottom of my heart.

I'll make this post brief--I have started a Facebook group called "HC Spanish Immersion Familias" that I will use to be in communication with you throughout the summer. I'm in the process of planning some fun, FREE, totally optional activities for families that will help the kids keep speaking Spanish and spending some time together this summer. Starting towards the end of the summer, I will start inviting the future kindergarten families to join some activities so we can continue to build community. 

I can't wait to see our program continue to grow and thrive, and I feel privileged to be part of this amazing community with you all. I pray that God blesses each one of you this summer with rest, relaxation, and some great family time. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

Enjoy some pictures of field day and from our last few days together:













































No comments:

Post a Comment